50,000 hours would imply 5.7 years if the light is operated for 24 hours in a day, 7.6 years if the lights are on 18 hours per day and 11.4 years for 12 hours a day.
We do our best to get all items on an order into one box, however in some cases the overall size of an order dictates that multiple boxes must be used. You will be provided a tracking number for each box shipped.
Once your order has been shipped you can find your tracking number under “My Orders” in your account when you are logged in.
- BC, AB, SK: 1 to 2 business days once order is confirmed
- MB, ON, QC: 3 to 5 business days once order is confirmed
- Maritimes and Territories: 5 to 7 business days once order is confirmed
Speed Demon Lights gives you 30 days no questions asked to return your product for a full refund. We will even cover the return shipping to get the item back to us.
If you run into an issue with a lighting product from Speed Demon lights, follow the following steps:
- Fill out the Return Merchandise form sent along with your Invoice, or download it from returns
- Enclose a copy of your original purchase receipt, along with the Return Merchandise form, and defective light. Ship it to Speed Demon Lights #4, 43 East Lake Crescent , NE, Airdrie Alberta, T4A-2H5
- Wait – We will contact you within 72 hours of receiving your package to determine the best course of action.
Yes, there are a few things that will void your warranty.
- No proof of purchase
- Removal of the light’s waterproof plug
- Unauthorized modification or dis assembly of the light.
- Painting, or otherwise altering the light’s protective coating.
- Improper installation of the light
- Damage due to wear and tear
You can find all of our dealers by using our dealer locator map and all online orders come with free shipping direct to your door if there is not a dealer near you.
Speed Demon Lights is open online 24/7 365 and our office hours are Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM MST. If you leave us a message or email we will be in contact with you as quickly as we can.
When it comes to LED lighting the saying “You get what you pay for” is always a good line to follow. What sets us apart from the cheaper brands is all of our products carry a warranty you can count on, we only use the highest quality parts when assembling our lights, durability testing done on each line of lights we carry and lastly a person you can talk to when you have questions or need any additional information.
The short answer is no. At Speed Demon Lights we wanted to create a line of LED Lighting that was accessible to the public. In order for our products to pass Military Grade Testing we would have to raise the price making it less affordable for our customers. 99% of the end users of LED lighting are not Military Services so we decided to make a product that carries a Lifetime Warranty and can stand up to anything you’ll come across in your Truck, Tractor, ATV, Motorcycle or Big Rig. Why pay for bullet proof if you don’t need it?
We are constantly developing new products and mounting options. Sign up for our newsletter and you will be alerted to new product launches. Also if you feel there is something we should be carrying please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it going forward.
You have two options, you can call our toll free phone number 1-800-706-8209 and ask one of our team members when they are expecting arrival of the item or you can email email@example.com and ask when we will be expecting the item to be back in stock.
You can hard wire any of our lights directly into your vehicle of choice however our wiring harnesses make our lights a very easy plug and play install option. The Harness comes with built in fuse, relay, switch and battery terminal connections as well as the plug to connect to the light itself. This will save you lots of time when considering doing your own wiring.
We design all of our mounts to work with Speed Demon Lights specifications, we cannot say if they will work on any other brands of lights as they have not been tested with those lights.